click here to access stephendweck.com!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

GOING OUT

I thought it was time to be a good blogger and take pictures of my outfits and jewelry styling. Since I was in a rush (as usual), I didn't get a full head to toe picture, but next time I will!

This Rodarte for Target dress is really adorable, with a lacy camisole slip underneath and tulle on top and bows on the shoulders. Sometimes it looks babyish, other times it looks ballerina-ish but this time it looked tougher. I was going for a 'cool' look with dark bronze colorful jewelry and studded Miu Miu heels. BTW the dress was $40, which makes me really happy, especially since the real stuff retails for thousands!
Dress: Rodarte for Target. Fur: vintage. Everything else: Stephen Dweck Jewelry


 And the next night I didn't take a picture at all, silly me!! Anyway, this Lanvin for H&M dress is also stunning, with ruffles and a flower print that is 100% Lanvin. The cuffs are black agate set on leather and grosgrain ribbon that ties them up. They are my go-to accessories to toughen up a look. The necklace is also a favorite, with shiny bronze and a mix of colorful stones. The earrings are also spectacular, with an engraving on the top that makes them elegant yet sexy.
Dress: Lanvin for H&M. Everything else: Stephen Dweck Jewelry

Shiny bronze and amethyst carved earrings.
Hard to believe but they are clip-ons and light as air, perfect for a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment