click here to access stephendweck.com!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

VOGUE MEXICO

Vogue Mexico has been a fan of Dweck Jewelry for years. Each month's pages are filled with gorgeous, decadent jewels, most being vintage and one of a kind pieces. I am actually biased to all the international Vogues, for they are more daring with their spreads and produce a more avant- garde magazine.

Although my paternal grandmother is from Cuba and speaks fluent Spanish with my father, Im ashamed to admit that my Spanish is very inadequate and quite lousy. Despite the entire magazine being in Spanish, anyone can appreciate stunning photos and jewels, without speaking the language!

Below are some of my findings from Vogue Mexico from the past three months. Each cover is more gorgeous than the next. Enjoy!

Crystal Renn covers Vogue Mexico's April cover. I love her. Last year I read her biography Hungry, where she shared her personal struggle of the pressures of becoming a young supermodel, I absolutely recommend it.

The photos below, were inspired by the artist Frida Kahlo. The colors are spectacular.
A multi-link bronze chain collar 
A smoky quartz and bronze ring
Vintage bronze charm earrings
A gorgeous bronze charm and raw turquoise necklace
Vogue Mexico May 2011, starring supermodel Cindy Crawford.
Love the color combo of pale pink and leopard
A leather knotted and brass necklace
Kim Noorda on the June cover, looking perfectly fresh and stunning for summer.
An unbelievable vintage necklace made of orange feathers and charms

No comments:

Post a Comment