click here to access stephendweck.com!

Monday, June 13, 2011

BERGDORFS, NYC

I have the earliest memories of Sundays in NYC with my family. Many times my father would drop by Bergdorf Goodman and visit his counter of jewelry. After we chatted with a few of the sales people, I would run up the escalator to the second floor where I would oogle over the shoes that fill the floor, which I believe began my obsession with collecting beautiful shoes. Many years later I still do the same and I enjoy it even more when I buy!


If you've never been, here's what the counter looks like, but up close its more beautiful.

The counter at Bergdorf
The very precious and beautiful rings that
were in the Bergdorf accessories book
My very glamorous Dries Van Noten pumps that I got at 30% off.
Stunning, comfortable and on-sale!!

Speaking of, this past weekend I spent the rainy days reading Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes. The book was adorable and extremely chic, but not your typical chic-lit. Next up, Debutante Divorcee, also by Sykes.

No comments:

Post a Comment