click here to access stephendweck.com!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SAMPLE SALE UPDATE

Today, Tuesday the 14th, was the the first day of the sample sale. There were plenty of styles, new and old. There were trays full of earrings, rings and a room full of necklaces. They're were many pieces from  past collections, and many pieces that were never seen before. Bottom Line: there was something for everyone!

The sale continues until tomorrow, Wednesday the 15th, so if you're in the neighborhood, I definitely recommend stopping by, TRUST ME!!!

The view from the terrace on the 17th floor.

Trays full of rings. I always say you can never have too many rings. 

One corner of the big room full of necklaces of all lengths and styles.

Trays full of earrings, both clip on and pierced.
I love how all the rich, jewel-tone colors look together, especially on the grey leather pouch I bought today from American Apparel, (which I will DIY, pictures to come..)
My goodies from the day. I was in an earrings mood.


Reminder: 
Stephen Dweck Showroom
21 W. 38th St. (bet. 5&6)
17th floor
From 9am -5pm


-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment