click here to access stephendweck.com!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

PEARLY WHITES

As mentioned in the comment I posted earlier (here!), I just spent my Wednesday in the design room in the factory in Brooklyn. Sometimes, I visit to play around and when I get lucky I discover new chains or stones. Sometimes I just show my father a beautiful photo and that inspires him to scribble on his notepad a new piece. But today I felt very crafty and hard at work! I was focused on the upcoming QVC collection but a very new style. My raw materials were silver and white pearls. 




First step of the process is the cardboard with masking tape so the beads and chains stay in place..




I used different size pearls. Here is a small fraction of the beads that hang on the wall!


And here are the silver chains that I was choosing from.

No comments:

Post a Comment