click here to access stephendweck.com!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

REAL SIMPLE. APRIL 2011

Be sure to check out Real Simple April issue. I absolutely love this magazine. They have the best DIY's and most creative and useful ideas. I especially loved it when I came across this spread. The flower rings are carved on the back and covered in stones on the front. Thinking of flowers makes me excited for spring, especially while we experience this hail shower in NY!?

Above: silver and mother of pearl flower ring with paraiba quartz
silver flower ring with white pearl
I tried to recreate the 'spring and flower theme' with my own flower rings... These flowers in my room are fake but the rings are definitely real-REAL BEAUTIFUL!!!

My rings above: Bronze flower ring with turquoise
Silver flower ring with mother of pearl and paraiba quartz (same as pictured in RS)

Now, to snag a similar ring for yourself, its real simple! (I will now stop with the puns!)

No comments:

Post a Comment