click here to access stephendweck.com!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

WOOD AND METAL

The other day at the Barney's Warehouse Sale I came across the most genius shoes. Im a very big shoe girl and I was ecstatic I when I found these treasures in the midst of chaos and mess. Through piles of 7's and single shoes of too many designers, I found these Marni wood sculptural wedges with metal on the heels. They retailed for $935 but I got them for $150- definitely a bargain. I have a feeling they will be part of a lot of future outfits.

Here I pair them with a wood ball and silver charm necklace. The necklace is definitely a statement and obviously gorgeous. With the rings, the more the merrier.

Dress: Topshop. Shoes: Marni. Lipstick: Urban Decay. All Jewelry: Stephen Dweck



Some of my wood and metal statement makers. For similar pieces check out stephendweck.com

No comments:

Post a Comment