click here to access stephendweck.com!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

TEEN VOGUE FEB. COVER

As I was 'attempting' to clean my room (in particular my never-ending pile of magazine rips outs), I came across a recent Teen Vogue spread that Im very proud of. In mid November, we shot Lucy Hale for the cover of the February Teen Vogue issue. My boss/mentor, Sarah Kuhn suggested that I go to my father's showroom and pick out some pieces for the shoot. After a very exciting hour of feeling like a real editor, I was very pleased with my 20 piece pull. The next day Sarah pulled 20 more pieces and I became even more positive that Dweck pieces were going to be shot!! When the many boxes returned from the shoot in LA, I came across these beautiful photos. Only a few of the photos made it into the magazine but never the less they were gorgeous. As I visited the art department to check out the final images, I was so pleased with the photos. Not only were several pieces of Dweck were shot, the stunning butterfly pendant was shot. The one of a kind butterfly necklace was from my pull and I was so proud that it was shot as the opening photo. There's a beautiful Dweck piece in each photo, have fun playing I spy!


 The fashion editor, Lawren Howel's inspiration was a mixture of spice market/leopard/Tony Duquette, and it definitely shows!!
Heres the bronze and multi- gem butterfly pendant.. truly one of a kind!!! For more one of a kind pieces, check out Bergdorf's collection HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment