click here to access stephendweck.com!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GOLD, RED SAPPHIRES AND DIAMONDS..NEED I SAY MORE??

The other day I walked into my room with this GORGEOUS red sapphire ring. Its from the Dweck Diamonds QVC collection, but nothing about it screams home shopping network!! It has 14K clad gold flowers with diamonds, surrounded by a sea of red sapphires. The ring matches my gold nail polish and looks perfect in my treasure chest of rings.


Heres a link to the rest of the gorgeous collections at QVC and pictures to drool over!! I LOVE the QVC Dweck Diamonds collection, what about you??








 The ring looks gorgeous in my 'ring treasure chest'!!!!Check it out HERE!!

4 comments:

  1. Caroline,
    I have been reading your blog and am so excited that you will be giving us the "behind the scenes" of everything Dweck!! I think your Dad ROCKS and have been a huge fan for many years. I LOVE the collections he has brought to QVC and always check the schedule to see when the next show will be. The red sapphire ring is so beautiful, QVC had blue sapphire as well and it was a tough decision for me. I look forward to reading more about you and your Dad soon.
    Best regards,
    Diagirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diagirl!
    Thanks for your comment! I love the rest of the QVC collection as well. Im very excited to share more posts with everyone, so stay tuned!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Caroline,
    Did I mention how much I like the rest of the "Caroline Collection" as well. Did you work with your Dad on those styles? Nature is a wonderful inspiration.
    Diagirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    I LOVE the Caroline collection :) As a matter of fact, I just came from the design room today! When I help design something, sometimes its just as small as a comment or picture of something, like a beautiful exotic flower or a trend from the runway. But today I got a little more active and actually put something together! Inspiration can come from anywhere!

    I'll post it soon!

    ReplyDelete