click here to access stephendweck.com!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MELANIE FIONA

With my love for Florence+ the Machine aside, I would love to introduce to you the amazing Melanie Fiona. She reminds me of a young mix of Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson, but is definitely unique. Her voice is soo strong, her songs are contagious and her style is supercool. A few weeks ago she shot a music video for her new song, Gone and Never Coming Back from her second album, The MF Life. She pulled loads of Dweck pieces, and especially vintage and one of a kind pieces. 


Check out how cool she pulls off these gold painted stone embroidered on leather cuffs and smoky topaz silver link necklace. She pulls of the cool, bohemian look so effortlessly, yet makes it her own. 
(and the song is equally cool and has been on repeat for a while now!)


Melanie rocks gold-painted, lace up cuffs and topaz and silver necklace

Close up of the HUGE jewels

Absolutely cool. And those boots might be another version of my Marnis, just saying.



P.S- Her first album, The Bridge, is my go-to album when I go for a run, very upbeat. 
(my pick: Johnny, very fun)

No comments:

Post a Comment