click here to access stephendweck.com!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

SOME MAY PRESS

Every second Saturday of the month I literally stand by the door in anticipation that my magazines would come that day. I practically grab my pile and run for the couch where I devour each page. Here a few Dweck pieces shined in some of my monthly magazines.


Here, in Essence May, Wendy Williams looks glamorous in a GIANT rock crystal and sterling ring. She definitely rocks it!


COVER!!!!!!


Instyle May features Kate Hudson on the cover and beautiful Lily Collins in the shoot "Blue Belle". Lily looks beautiful in two Dweck pieces that look perfect with any spring wardrobe.
May 2011 Cover


Lily wears a beautiful bronze link necklace,
which looks exceptionally striking against white.

Lily wears a white ceramic bangle, so vintage yet so modern.


Fun Fact: This shoot was styled styled by Brad Goreski, who I LOOOVEEE. Brad, a very quirky bow-tie-lover used to work for uberstylist Rachel Zoe and stared on The Rachel Zoe Project. That show was the highlight of my week and it must return asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment