click here to access stephendweck.com!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

ROYAL WEDDING COUNTDOWN AND SAPPHIRE LOVE

This blog is the total opposite of tacky, cheesy or anything trendy, with an exception of this post dedicated to the royal wedding. I agree, some people have taken it way too far (see tacky photos below), so I have decided to keep it 100% glamourous and anything but trite. 


Being a Libra and a lover of color, I have always been infatuated with sapphire. Kate Middleton (a.k.a the bride and princess to be) inherited Princess Diana's sapphire wedding ring, studded with diamonds. I love the ring so much that I was planning on buying the 20 dollar imitation copy, but everyone thought I was insane. I still love it, and I secretly wish that in the future I can have a similar wedding ring (p.s- This sounds crazy, but I also secretly wish for a daughter with the name Sapphire). 


While Dweck pieces are unique mixes of metals and precious gemstones Dweck Diamonds are exclusive to diamonds, colored stones and sapphires!!! Below are some of my favorite Sapphire picks from my favorite collection (named after me!)


Dweck Diamonds 14K Gold Clad Caroline Sapphire Heart Pendant



Dweck Diamonds Sterling &14K Clad Diamond & Blue Sapphire Ring



Dweck Diamonds 14K Gold Clad Caroline Sapphire Earring


These Sapphire jewels are glamourous, but PLEASE take a look at some of the most unbelievably ridiculous items inspired by the wedding tomorrow. This is your warning!
Who wouldn't want a fabulous refrigerator cover of the royal couple!!!?

Or bed sheets???

Or a pizza with EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA toppings!!??

P.S. Totally kidding about those, all scary. The Sapphire jewels, totally lust-worthy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment